Click the link to download >>>
UPCOMING EVENTS TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON. STAY ALERT...
Scheduled Training Courses
• Territorial, maritime, river and lake delimitation, particularly the overlaps between maritime and territorial delimitations
• Bilateral investment treaties and investment contracts;
• Legal framework of international trade, including trade aspects of intellectual property rights;
• Law of the African Union;
• Judicial, quasi-judicial and arbitral settlement of trade and investment disputes;
• Legal Issues relating to loan agreements and sovereign debt instruments;
• Negotiation and Conclusion of Natural Resources Contracts in the Extractive Sector;
• International Litigation: Strategies and Techniques.
• International Law Seminar for African Universities.
• International Criminal Law and Adjudication.
• African Union Law and Regional Organizations Law and Implementation.
• International Maritime Safety and Fight Against Piracy.
• The Justiciability of the African Convention on Human and Peoples’ Rights in Domestic Courts
African Institute of International Law
3rd Floor Kilimanjaro Wing,
Arusha International Conference Centre,
Arusha - Tanzania.
Let’s talk — get in touch today!
P.O. Box 561
Arusha - Tanzania
+255 788 520 510
+234 706 904 3693
Email us 24/7,
we’ll be delighted to help!
2019 © African Institute of International Law | All Rights Reserved Web Designed by: Graphix and Matrix